Today we went to see Dinomania in birmingham. It was absolutely fantastic. If you've been thinking about seeing them but still unsure don't hesitate!! We've seen 2 shows like this (one another company) and this was by far the best. My son was absolutely thrilled every second. Thanks again ranger Chris and Co.
We attended Dinomania Swansea with my two little girls (age 2 and 3.5 ) and they loved it! A well organised and articulated event , with all the team actively trying to entertain and educate the children and the adults alike! Keep up the good work!
Margam Coutnry Park
Hi, Chris and the team were part of our 'Jurassic Dinosaurs' at Margam Country Park event 7th May. The team were brilliant. They managed to cope with lots of visitors and made sure everyone had a great quality experience. Will definitely be looking to book the team again.
We attended the Dinosaurs in the Jungle event this week at Plantasia, Swansea. My little boy had the best time, it was like nothing we’ve ever been to before. It was fun, engaging and also educational! Also excellent value for money! We will definitely be back for more events.
We had DinoHire at my 4 year olds Birthday party. We cannot fault them. They were brilliant, understanding and patient with the kids ...... and Adults ?. They made a big fuss of my boy and got all the kids involved. The onviously are a very hard working bunch that travel to all different venue all days and times of the week and I would just like to say your time and effort is very much appreciated by all. Keep it going you are doing everything right. My boy and his friends have not stopped talking about you
Baby Dinosaur Home Visit
Home visit from Ranger Chris and his baby dinosaurs
Each viva lasts 20-30 mins and includes Ranger Chris bringing 2 baby dinosaur Trixie the triceratops and Trudy the Troodon
During this uncertain time and with so many of your Childs birthdays disrupted we would like to offer you 2 packages for us to Visit your homes with the baby dinosaurs and even Ronnie our T.Rex
We require that only a max of 6 people are present when we visit and everyone is fit and well with NO SYMPTOMS
We welcome all bookings but we will be in contact 2 hours before the visit to make sure that everyone is ok to proceed (this includes our staff)
Now what still is Vital at this time is we conform to the Rules and regulations regarding the COVID-19 and distancing guidelines.
What is social distancing?
Social distancing measures are steps you can take to reduce the social interaction between people. This will help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Avoid contact with someone who is displaying symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). These symptoms include high temperature and/or new and continuous cough
- Avoid non-essential use of public transport, varying your travel times to avoid rush hour, when possible
- Work from home, where possible. Your employer should support you to do this. Please refer to employer guidance for more information
- Avoid large gatherings, and gatherings in smaller public spaces such as pubs, cinemas, restaurants, theatres, bars, clubs
- Avoid gatherings with friends and family. Keep in touch using remote technology such as phone, internet, and social media
- Use telephone or online services to contact your GP or other essential services
Everyone should be trying to follow these measures as much as is pragmatic.
We strongly advise you to follow the above measures as much as you can and to significantly limit your face-to-face interaction with friends and family if possible, particularly if you:
- are over 70
- have an underlying health condition
- are pregnant
This advice is likely to be in place for some weeks.